Click on the links below for detailed information.
IEW Medieval History-Based Writing (6th-8th grades)
IEW Advanced Writing (6th-8th grades)
Journey to the Center of Literature (7th-9th grades)
British Literature & Composition (9th-12 grades)
Intro. to Essay Writing (9th-12th grades)
Literary Analysis Essay Writing (9th-12th grades)
Scottish Dancing (9-18 year olds)
How to Get Started
1. Fill out the registration form and indicate the classes you are signing up for. Scan and email to:
2. Pay for registration when you receive the invoice. You will receive a separate invoice for tuition payment.
3. After you make the first tuition payment, you will receive instructions for setting up a student account that is free to you. This is where students access assignment details, submit their assignments, receive feedback and grades, and can message me.
4. Download and install the latest version of Adobe and Adobe Flash Player.
5. About a week before classes begin, I will arrange to meet with new students to make sure they can get online without glitches. They will receive an email with a link to join our online orientation meeting.
A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Learning is not attained by chance, it must be
sought for with ardor and diligence.”
Ask me about tutoring!
One-on-one attention focused on your child's needs. We can meet for as few or as many session as you need.
Ask me about paper evaluations
When you don't need instruction, just an expert eye.